Monday, January 4, 2010

A little good - a little not so good.

I started the day yesterday really well - Fiber One and a handful of vitamins. I headed out to the farm with two garlic breadsticks to keep the food emergencies at bay. I spent 2 and 1/2 hours making corn chowder, roasted rainbow chard, and carrot/radish soup. The problem here is that the corn chowder had bacon and half and half and I had two bowls. The chard was drenched in butter and bacon fat. For dinner, I had 2 cups of chex mix and as much Bailey's. But today is a new day. I will get in a walk today. I plan to start my 5K training January 18th. In between now and then, my goal is to walk 24 miles per week. That's 4 - 6 miles day or 6 - 4 mile days. We'll see. Today I am going to have Fiber One and vitamins for breakfast, carrot soup for lunch and then Thai soup noodle bowl for dinner. And we are off and running!

No comments:

Post a Comment